My “native language” is Russian, I was born up North in the tundra lands of the Chukchas. For some odd reason, at times, I channel some very different native languages, such as Mayan Yucatec.
I’m also pretty quick to pick up on different languages and can sometimes even understand what someone is saying although I do not understand the dialect. When stuff like that happens, it makes me all the more convinced that we are all connected, and that we possess the ability to perceive more than the physical realm that we embody.
The Universal Mind has no boundaries—you have boundaries—get rid of your boundaries.. become limitless, infinite!
- squidyesnotsooctopus likes this
- redhairaita likes this
- slychedelic likes this
- ithinkmaybeimdreaming said:I was doing time In the universal mind, I was feeling fine. I was turning keys, I was setting people free… <3
- aciid-drip likes this
- inflammatorywit likes this
- smirenol likes this
- iamfinished likes this
- kaivalyam said:I love this! The same thing happens to me. But in my later years it is mostly in dreams. Though every once in a while I understand an Indian dialect. U rock :)
- chasing-isis likes this
- surya-bhakti likes this
- e-z likes this
- mayonaut likes this
- impatientandhungry likes this
- theresnothinginthewater likes this
- aclockworkmadness likes this
- elige posted this