hauolimikiela-deactivated201304 asked: im wondering why you put schizophrenia on your last post?
The reason for this is because I’ve been told a couple of times by doctors and counselors that I show various signs of schizophrenia because my visual perception is “distorted” and my thought patterns are unique to what is considered “normal”.
I believe that schizophrenic persons are highly misunderstood.. Being able to pierce through the veil of 3D reality and see into dimensions beyond what is considered “normal” is something that can be cultivated and developed with acceptance, understanding, and practice.
Our society defines these people as “insane”, when they’re really just perceiving more than the average person. The veil is more lifted and allows for a broader vision.
If a person isn’t able to “get a grip” on themselves and understand that they are perceiving other realities and control the negativity, they develop not so pleasant reactions to their condition.
- jeibee likes this
- sparklyfarts likes this
- acidtemples likes this
- functionalpsychosis likes this
- shaboogami likes this
- aliceinstonerland said: Have always thought this.. Also with add or adhd and things along those lines
- spacepixy likes this
- atrophicyouth said: I agree whole-heartedly
- inkstainsandpencilshavings likes this
- junkshoporanges likes this
- idgiveupgravitytofeel likes this
- cannonkangaroo likes this
- lightgrenade likes this
- elige posted this