Anonymous asked: I seem to have lost my path, spirituality-wise. I was meditating, gaining knowledge from the universe, and then I stopped meditating and became negative and empty again. I'm going to begin meditating again, but how do I remain on this path and not be dragged down by work and university and negative people? Have you ever lost your way as well?
My friend, you haven’t lost your path for you are always on your path.
Do not think of the path as some calm stroll in the park.. the path is rugged, there are many obstacles, and as you walk along it you encounter all kinds of weather. Sure, there are moments of clarity and calm but do recognize that there are also moments of confusion and calamity.
The path is dynamic, multi-dimensional—it is a journey of experience, of reality.
We have all at some point or another, and on more than one occasion, lost our way.. or at least we thought so.
Embrace the journey, embrace the rugged terrain, embrace the way. Do not be discouraged, but instead face the path with Love in your heart and Truth on your lips.
Be grateful to the Sun for giving you warmth during the day, and thank the Moon for guiding you through the darkness at night.
Focus on that which makes you happy, stay strong!
- cosmicroots likes this
- subliminalimpressions likes this
- wanderingwild likes this
- jessepinkmanliveson likes this
- dreamsr4dreamers likes this
- senderoespiral likes this
- lovelightandmarijuana likes this
- konagrown said:elige i love you
- divinalion likes this
- abundance-mine likes this
- missgina31 likes this
- missgina31 said:I needed this… Namasté
- brothermariners likes this
- sun-goddess-gemini likes this
- joyfulbhikkhu likes this
- one-eyedfox likes this
- fiix likes this
- constellationpisces likes this
- gabbiiification likes this
- theresnothinginthewater likes this
- prehistoricflower likes this
- elige posted this