Anonymous asked: Can you please give all your advice to someone with terrible anxiety? I refuse to take addictive pharmaceutical anti anxiety medication. I want to help myself and I just need to know how... please share any and all the wisdom you have. Thank you so much
Anxiety stems from over active thought process.
Go inwards.. spend at least 10 minutes a day meditating. Focus. Work on your focus. You need to quiet your mind.
Quiet your mind and you reveal the soul.
- waytogojerk likes this
- p00n--tang likes this
- fortheloveofhappiness likes this
- paulwallsmydentist likes this
- petrinapetrina likes this
- yvetteyeee likes this
- enlustness likes this
- the-flagless-empire said:marijuana can also help you start the meditation. it helps you to learn to calm yourself down and allows for you to focus on meditation better. there are also various ways to meditate, even while moving!
- lookupcollection likes this
- deadbeatbarbie likes this
- spirits-in-love likes this
- sol-psych said:<333333
- sol-psych likes this
- sarahsunface likes this
- elige posted this