760 million tons of grain are annually fed to livestock that will be killed for meat.
That’s enough food (that yes, humans CAN digest) to end world hunger 14 times over. Add that to the amount of food thrown out of grocery stores every day and the entire world could feast.
But. You know. Bacon and all that bullshit.
Yes there are people who cannot eat grain, but that is not the point.. the point is that if we used these and other resources and efforts WISELY FOR ONCE we could actually make some seriously positive changes happen on our planet.
Here is what you can do to keep your body in a high, loving vibration:
1. Avoid the contact to negative, angry people, or people who want to steal your energy and control you. Their negative karma can disturb your life path! Send them love energy from the distance so they can find the path of light too.
2. Seek the contact with friendly, loving, spiritual people! Positive people are giving you love, light, health, power, knowledge and wisdom. Spiritual people have nothing to do with any organizations, or belief systems on Earth. Spiritual people are never attacking others because their heart is developed. They have no ego, jealousy, or hate.
Erase hatred, arrogance, ego, envy, greed and evil behavior. Keep your focus on love and friendliness. Don’t allow others to drag you into their negativity. You can defend yourself powerfully, without using hate energy.
3. Train yourself to become a positive human BEing, using cosmic love and friendliness. Using love does not mean to be weak. Develop a light, spiritual character and delete damaging habits, or negative thoughts and emotions – all while deleting negative karma. It means to keep your heart free from hate energy and using your higher self.
4. Keep your body and spirit healthy with self-love! He who loves himself, does not harm himself with drugs, smoking, alcohol, animal corpses, or any kind of poisons. It is harming your physical and energetic body and is blocking you from reaching higher levels of consciousness. If you destroy your body – which your temple for your soul – you show the existence that you don’t take care of yourself and you don’t respect creation. In living that way, you live against love, against the evolution of the self, and this needs to be healed.
5. Heal and detoxify yourself with SELF-LOVE and natural herbs in order to find the inner light and become spiritual.
6. Go often to nature to clean your energy and charge your field with new, clear energy. Mother Earth, Gaia, Terra, Sophia, whichever name you prefer to use for Earth is ALWAYS around to help you clear any negative energies and low vibrations. You need only to ask for help, and in less than one second, she’s right there. Her love is endless.
7. Be free of all superstition and belief systems. Do not get addicted to cult-like religions and other control organizations on Earth. They distort your natural, spiritual view on life and are only interested in, most importantly, your money and submission. Even though they might speak of love, they are truly feeding off of your fear.
8. All you have ever needed is within – in your heart. It is called Love. Jesus and many other spiritual teachers have been telling us this for THOUSANDS of years! Jesus or any other spiritual being has nothing to do with Earthly religions and power-greedy priests. They have never told anybody to be a slave of religion, so don’t succumb to the hype.
9. All you should do is: GO WITHIN AND MEDITATE ON A RADIATING HEART OF LOVE AND LIGHT. Going within is the most important journey you can take! This is a journey to the truth, a journey to the Source of all Sources. This is the place where you can find spiritual power and infinite wisdom.
Meditation practice stills the mind. You will find insight and understanding of the spiritual laws and principles of creation, which creates harmony in your everyday daily life. In meditation, as well as your every day life, you can connect with your Higher Self, and eventually with the cosmic central consciousness. You’ll begin to have a deep self-awareness that leads to a self-realization that ALL is ONE and NOTHING is left out.
Love is the most abundant energy source on Planet Earth. It will never run out, never let you down, and never turn it’s back on you. Love won’t tell you what to do and Love won’t try to control you, like so many “leaders” have been doing for thousands of years. All you need to do is find it, deep within your heart. We all have this connection with Source, and when you discover your true potential, you begin to share that with the world.
In a simple experiment, researchers at the University of Chicago sought to find out whether a rat would release a fellow rat from an unpleasantly restrictive cage if it could. The answer was yes.
The free rat, occasionally hearing distress calls from its compatriot, learned to open the cage and did so with greater efficiency over time. It would release the other animal even if there wasn’t the payoff of a reunion with it. Astonishingly, if given access to a small hoard of chocolate chips, the free rat would usually save at least one treat for the captive— which is a lot to expect of a rat.
The researchers came to the unavoidable conclusion that what they were seeing was empathy— and apparently selfless behavior driven by that mental state.
every time i see this i almost cry a little
the most important post in the universe is this.
Rats: officially more empathetic than the rich.
don’t ever let anyone convince you that they are a lesser lifeform