Many people have been talking recently about cosmic energies, and how these may be contributing to a DNA shift/activation.. As time goes by, it becomes more and more obvious that something strange is indeed going on. Are we evolving? Were the “Mayans”, and other ancient cultures like the “Sumerians” right about something happening around the dawning of the new age?
Before It’s News Says:
Geneticists have discovered that human DNA undergoes an evolutionary jump by activating some junk DNA when a person is sending positive frequencies through positive affirmations in gratitude.
All linguistic languages can be mapped from sacred geometry in the Flower of Life form that visually shows that language is vibration. The Flower of Life is believed by many metaphysical traditions to be the 1st completed energetic life form God created and then complex sound waves of sacred geometric shape such as Archangel Metatron’s icosahedron cube. Metatron’s cube has shown up unbiased in many ancient traditions and religions. It consists of all sacred geometry such as the Flower of Life, Seed of Life, tree of life, the golden ratio, the golden spiral, the golden mean, Phi, Fibonacci, tetrahedron, hexahedron, octahedron and the dodecahedron. Archangel Metatron is believed by many ancient civilizations to be the right hand being of God/universal consciousness in the creation process.The message mapped out in the form of conclusive math as depicted in sacred geometry is a infinite unbreakable truth in nature, which is that everything exists in unity, harmony, and oneness. If any living thing doesn’t realize this, then nature dismantles it and recreates new life forms that will work with the laws of nature.
The words one chooses to say and hear sends a frequency that changes human DNA.
There are 64 condones in dna. The waves of emotions cause condones to activate. We only activate two emotions. Fear and love have different sin waves. Fear is a shorter frequency, but unconditional love has a longer frequency that activates more genetic patterns in your body through activating more condones. That’s because the universe functions in simple math as seen in the number line we all learned in grade school and still trying to figure out in life . (+) + (-) = stability, nothing forward & nothing backwards. That’s why when you say or do a positive thing and then replace it a negative, you get in an emotional quagmire. (-) + (-) = -, which means two negative always goes into further descent. When you say or do something negative to yourself and follow with more negativity, you fall into more of an abyss. (+) + (+) = +, which means only two positives will amplify and grow as it feeds off each other in unison. This is seen when you do or say something positive to yourself, you feel good and it keeps on going. Here’s the kicker, your brain can’t tell the difference if you say or do something negative to yourself or to others as you brain sees you two as one being. So when you say or do something negative to others, your body still feels the effects of stress, anxiety, and paranoia as if you did it to yourself.
A continuation of such negativity starts to create stress and ailments in your body. Living in unconditional love for yourself and others activates the Kundalini source energy within your pineal gland as displayed in a variety of 6th senses and shown in various spiritual artworks throughout the ages. The funnel torus that looks like a magnetic apple field around your heart is multiple torus’s insulated within more of itself and spinning in a circular pattern up to the top, around to the bottom, and back up again like a black hole. The infinity math is looping itself in the space between your dna strands on and on it goes. This is so because you are infinite energetic beings having a human experience. You are a hu-man be-ing., which means you are in the experience of “being” a “man” turning into a “Hu”, which “hu” means God or divinity. You are the integration of God or Goddess in man.
A fully integrated human is enlightened and is a leading edge experience of the divine and the physical. So feed your divine energetic self positive, unconditionally loving frequencies in the form of loving words and thoughts. The long speculated 6th senses of human DNA can be activated based on the person’s level of spiritual consciousness according to science proving that long held mantras of healing or chanting as believe by Buddhists, Native Americans, Mayans, and many more ancient chanting traditions have been accurate. The question now is; what are you saying to yourself and others that’s either advancing or stunting your cellular evolution? The choice is yours.
Posts tagged Energy.
It has been recently scientifically validated that hugging trees is good for you. Research has shown that you don’t even have to touch a tree to get better, you just need to be within its vicinity has a beneficial effect.
In a recently published book, Blinded by Science, the author Matthew Silverstone, proves scientifically that trees do in fact improve many health issues such as concentration levels, reaction times, depression, stress and other various forms of mental illness. He even points to research indicating a tree’s ability to alleviate headaches in humans seeking relief by communing with trees.
The author points to a number of studies that have shown that children show significant psychological and physiological improvement in terms of their health and well being when they interact with plants and trees. Specifically, the research indicates that children function better cognitively and emotionally in green environments and have more creative play in green areas. Also, he quotes a major public health report that investigated the association between green spaces and mental health concluded that “access to nature can significantly contribute to our mental capital and wellbeing”.
So what is it about nature that can have these significant effects? Up until now it has been thought to be the open green spaces that cause this effect. However, Matthew Silverstone, shows that it is nothing to do with this by proving scientifically that it is the vibrational properties of trees and plants that give us the health benefits and not the open green spaces.
The answer to how plants and trees affect us physiologically turns out to be very simple. It is all to do with the fact that everything vibrates in a subtle manner, and different vibrations affect biological behaviors.One research experiment showed that if you drink a glass of water that has been treated with a “10Hz vibration” your blood coagulation rates will change immediately on ingesting the treated water. It is the same with trees, when touching a tree its different vibrational pattern will affect various biological behaviors within your body.
This vibrational idea is backed up throughout the book by a number of scientific studies to provide convincing proof that tree hugging has incredible benefits to us. One report even concluded the following: “safe, green spaces may be effective in treating some forms of mental illnesses”.
There is one other school of thought are in alignment with this remarkable theory: Taoism. For example, the Taoist master Mantak Chia teaches students to meditate with trees, as a way of release “negative energies.” In his Cosmic Tree Healing Qigong method, Master Chia teaches how to align one’s body with the “aura” (or energetic field) of a tree. He explains that trees are natural processors that can help you transform your body’s sick or negative energy into positive, vital life force energy. As you connect your energy with the tree you facilitate your own physical and emotional healing. The Taoist theory is that because trees stand very still, they are better at absorbing the Earth’s Energy and the Universal Force from the Heavens. Trees and all plants have the ability to absorb the light frequencies and transform them into physical food; and they do the same with energetic food. The Taoist view of trees is to see them constantly in meditation, with subtle energy as their natural language.
One other fascinating laboratory that studies plant vibrational energies is Damanhur, an intentional community in Italy. In this peaceful and spiritual ecovillage there is a laboratory in the woods that offers a beautiful choir of singing trees. Yeah, you read that right… Singing trees. Since 1976, researchers at Damanhur have invented and developed equipment that can capture electromagnetic changes on the surface of leaves and roots, transforming them into actual sounds. The best part is, these trees seem to control their electrical responses via a feedback mechanism, and demonstrate a kind of awareness and preference for types of music. The singing plants and trees of Damanhur have sparked off such a worldwide fascination that the people began organizing “Plant Concerts”, where musicians perform to the music created by the trees.
What if small groups of people decided having a livable planet is more important than filling cars with gas? What would happen to refineries?
What if small groups of people decided having drinkable water was more important than cheap central heating? What would happen to hydraulic fracking?
What if small groups of people decided it is more important to have breathable air than dirty jobs? What would happen to coal mines?
What if small groups of people decided locally grown food was more important than having avocados in winter? What would happen to shipping ports?
What if small groups of people decided the survival of the salmon is more important to human survival than lakeshore properties? What would happen to dams?
What if small groups of peopled decided rain forests are more important than cash crops? What would happen to farming?
What if small groups of people decided action is more vital to human survival than a blissful ignorance?
What if small groups of people mobilized and took action?
What if you realized you couldn’t stand by and let your planet die?
We can do this. One step at a time. We are doing this.
Deep down, all of us are probably aware that some kind of mystical evolution is our true task. Yet we suppress the notion with considerable force because to admit it is to admit that most of our political gyrations, religious dogmas, social ambitions, and financial ploys are not merely counter-productive but trivial.
I’ve noticed some of you mentioning you’ve been feeling ill after eating almost anything lately. I’m in the same boat. I think it’s because we are changing, and with that, so must our food choices and how we eat the food.
I’ve been guided to take a few moments before eating food to “charge” it with positive frequencies, and have noticed that it actually helps!
Try it for yourselves, maybe it could work for you (:
Here is what you can do to keep your body in a high, loving vibration:
1. Avoid the contact to negative, angry people, or people who want to steal your energy and control you. Their negative karma can disturb your life path! Send them love energy from the distance so they can find the path of light too.
2. Seek the contact with friendly, loving, spiritual people! Positive people are giving you love, light, health, power, knowledge and wisdom. Spiritual people have nothing to do with any organizations, or belief systems on Earth. Spiritual people are never attacking others because their heart is developed. They have no ego, jealousy, or hate.
Erase hatred, arrogance, ego, envy, greed and evil behavior. Keep your focus on love and friendliness. Don’t allow others to drag you into their negativity. You can defend yourself powerfully, without using hate energy.
3. Train yourself to become a positive human BEing, using cosmic love and friendliness. Using love does not mean to be weak. Develop a light, spiritual character and delete damaging habits, or negative thoughts and emotions – all while deleting negative karma. It means to keep your heart free from hate energy and using your higher self.
4. Keep your body and spirit healthy with self-love! He who loves himself, does not harm himself with drugs, smoking, alcohol, animal corpses, or any kind of poisons. It is harming your physical and energetic body and is blocking you from reaching higher levels of consciousness. If you destroy your body – which your temple for your soul – you show the existence that you don’t take care of yourself and you don’t respect creation. In living that way, you live against love, against the evolution of the self, and this needs to be healed.
5. Heal and detoxify yourself with SELF-LOVE and natural herbs in order to find the inner light and become spiritual.
6. Go often to nature to clean your energy and charge your field with new, clear energy. Mother Earth, Gaia, Terra, Sophia, whichever name you prefer to use for Earth is ALWAYS around to help you clear any negative energies and low vibrations. You need only to ask for help, and in less than one second, she’s right there. Her love is endless.
7. Be free of all superstition and belief systems. Do not get addicted to cult-like religions and other control organizations on Earth. They distort your natural, spiritual view on life and are only interested in, most importantly, your money and submission. Even though they might speak of love, they are truly feeding off of your fear.
8. All you have ever needed is within – in your heart. It is called Love. Jesus and many other spiritual teachers have been telling us this for THOUSANDS of years! Jesus or any other spiritual being has nothing to do with Earthly religions and power-greedy priests. They have never told anybody to be a slave of religion, so don’t succumb to the hype.
9. All you should do is: GO WITHIN AND MEDITATE ON A RADIATING HEART OF LOVE AND LIGHT. Going within is the most important journey you can take! This is a journey to the truth, a journey to the Source of all Sources. This is the place where you can find spiritual power and infinite wisdom.
Meditation practice stills the mind. You will find insight and understanding of the spiritual laws and principles of creation, which creates harmony in your everyday daily life. In meditation, as well as your every day life, you can connect with your Higher Self, and eventually with the cosmic central consciousness. You’ll begin to have a deep self-awareness that leads to a self-realization that ALL is ONE and NOTHING is left out.
Love is the most abundant energy source on Planet Earth. It will never run out, never let you down, and never turn it’s back on you. Love won’t tell you what to do and Love won’t try to control you, like so many “leaders” have been doing for thousands of years. All you need to do is find it, deep within your heart. We all have this connection with Source, and when you discover your true potential, you begin to share that with the world.
For years science has recognized that we have two active physical strands of DNA. We also have a further ten energetic DNA strands which have been dormant within the Human Being for many centuries. These dormant strands of DNA have been discovered by scientists, who not knowing the function of these strands, have identified them as ‘junk’ DNA.
Deoxyribonucleic acid (DNA) is a nucleic acid that contains all the genetic instructions used in the development and functioning of all known living things. The main role of DNA is the long-term storage of information. DNA is often compared to a set of blueprints since it contains the instructions needed to construct other components of cells. The DNA segments that carry genetic information are called genes, but other DNA sequences have structural purposes or are involved in regulating the use of genetic information.
Our DNA is therefore our personal blueprint and as such contains all our mental, physical, emotional and Spiritual information.
The original Human Being had 12 Strands of DNA actively working and maintaining the full function of the Human as a Spiritual Being. With our over preoccupation with left brained thinking and the closing down of our heart centers, these ‘extra’ DNA strands have been lost. The consequences of this loss are that we live in a spiritually deficient society and our intuitive and healing abilities have been hugely reduced. It has also resulted in us only accessing and using a very small part of our brains.
The human body is the most valuable thing we will ever own. It stores and holds a wealth of information, wisdom and knowledge on every aspect of ourselves, our world and all of life. Combinations of intelligence are stored within the Human and a great amount of data is stored inside the body. Inside our bodies are the formulas required to replicate other forms of intelligence throughout the Universe.
At conception, we receive, from our two different bloodlines (our parents) certain matched and paired recessive genes. These genes hold light codes that give us the highest opportunity for accessing and developing our Spiritual abilities and for healing the damaged and wounded aspects of our Soul.
At the same time these genes hold memories which have created blocks to our path to oneness and initiated our deep-rooted feelings of separation, separation from our true essence and our Creator. This memory of separation has forced us to created experiences and situations where we are given the opportunity to heal ourselves, our world and our separations.
As a Soul we carefully picked and chose our parents and their bloodlines in order to facilitate experiences and situations that will enable us to heal ourselves. We have therefore handpicked our own DNA structures and the possible opportunities to activate and awaken further strands of DNA.
The energy of our Earth is moving through major vibrational shifts and into higher levels of consciousness. As the Earth raises Her vibration, we as Human Beings are being given many opportunities to raise our vibration. This shift is being referred to as the Ascension and there are many people around the world who are experiencing confusion and chaos in their worlds. Yet in this seeming chaos and confusion lie great opportunities for us to grow, expand and evolve.
One of the most exciting aspects of our evolutionary process is the retooling of our DNA. Cosmic light encoded rays from our Creator have been coming into our Earth stimulating change and reordering our Human bodies. As the light encoded filaments are absorbed into our being our scattered DNA is being activated and reformed into new helixes or strands of DNA and being reordered into bundles.
As this rebundling and reordering progresses we create a more evolved nervous system that facilitates new information and data to move into our consciousness. Many of our dormant brain cells are being awoken and we are being able to access our full body potential. As our bodies fill with more light so our memories are opened and we evolve as our DNA evolves into conscious Multidimensional Beings.
Our 12 strands of DNA activate and connect to our 12 Chakra points, energy doorways through which we access our Spiritual heritage. The 12 strands of DNA serve as links through the 12 chakras to the energy web outside of our bodies. The 12 chakras act as energetic doorways into our body connecting us to the vital forces of existence. It is through opening and activating these portals of energy that we can begin to truly know ourselves.
As all 12 strands of DNA are now forming, whatever issues we have not dealt with and peacefully cleared in our personal history, will create chaos. Feelings and memories are emerging offering us an opportunity to experience the fabric of our being and revealing who we are through the events and beliefs that are intricately woven into us.
Our task is to awaken, activate and unite all 12 creating the spinning of the 12. This spinning of the 12 strands of DNA and 12 chakra points will draw to us energies that will intermingle and move throughout our beings activating and awakening the many different aspects of ourselves. This will trigger new versions, understandings and meanings to all the events in our lives and our world.
Our 12 chakras are collections of energy where events can emerge. They hold memory and identity and each corresponds to a strand of DNA. These 12 energy centers must be accessed from within where we can feel the data corresponding with and translating our experiences within the context of our minds.
By opening our hearts and minds all the answers to the great mysteries will be found within. We are required to step out of our current belief systems and to create new belief systems as the mind is structured to evolve and form our experiences based on what we command. Our mind is not our master; we are the masters of our own minds. The mind is but a tool to be used to create reality and nothing more.
By consciously working with the waves of energy and light moving into our Earth, we are able to realize and understand that the transformation of this planet is based upon the healing and power of our minds.
Activating the full 12 DNA strands will create a connection between our human genetic coding and give us access to all knowledge and wisdom. This is the awareness and understanding of who we truly are.
In activating all 12 strands of DNA we create an alignment within ourselves allowing us to gently shift into much higher vibrational levels and frequency of light, helping our ascension process by further awakening our human consciousness.
By: Kate Ann
Manifest positive energy, wherever you go, be the white wizard, be the light of the day, wherever you go, be the soul of that place, remember you are the creative force in your life. Those who are not diligent are idle, those who are idle, die quick.
Evolutionary Intimacy and Astrological Cycles (by VerDarluz CelestiOwl)
Keeping Pace With The Shift - May 9, 2013 (by MasteringAlchemy)
This is a must hear. Jim Self perfectly explains the current state of mass confusion and flux that we’re all currently floating around in.
He reminds us to make a distinction between what’s in our own energy field, and what is in the collective field, in order for us to discern our own truth rather than get caught up in the internal and external noise. Connect to our heart.
Simple yet poignant reminders that I personally couldn’t have stumbled upon at a more perfect time.
Tibetan Monks - Big OM of Tibet (by rootsdubman)
There are a lot of misconceptions out there about Kundalini awakenings and energy - the range of these can vary between ridiculous to dangerous. It is important to draw the distinction between fact and fiction. Here is a list of common misconceptions.
1. Kundalini energy is sexual in nature, because it draws prana (life force energy) up the Sushumna channel from the root chakra to the brain. Sexual fluid is the most potent form of prana because it is both life-giving and life-holding. When it is used for anything other than its intended purpose (to be ejaculated into a woman to create life - in terms of a male, to foster and grow a new being into existence - in terms of a female) this energy becomes raw potential. In the case of Kundalini, so the late Gopi Krishna thought, this raw potential is drawn against gravity through the chakra system, the endocrine system, nervous system etc, into the brain, and used to rebuild and refine these systems and organs to Kundalini’s ‘fashion’ or ‘plan’ if you will. This is not true. Sexual prana is indeed intense and powerful in nature, but excess of this does not mean Kundalini energy has awakened in the individual. Kundalini energy is fiery and spiritual in nature. Although it does mingle with all of the aforementioned systems, organs and fluids, it is a separate energy.
2. Awakening Kundalini automatically brings about spiritual powers such as ESP, mind-reading, mediumship, forms of astral travel, communication with the divine, etc. Kundalini can invoke these altered states on occasion in certain individuals, but it is not a rite of passage through the serpent fire. Also, these abilities/states can certainly exist separately from a Kundalini experience entirely.
3. Kundalini automatically means one will become enlightened. Because consciousness is change, it is important to remember that enlightenment is not a destination where one can drive one’s psychic car, pay for parking and stay forever and ever once one has done ‘all the right things.’ Enlightenment is a state that one can attain. Zen is within all of us just like Kundalini is within all of us. With Kundalini we may be able to attain the state of Zen/Enlightenment more often, but it is still something we must work at through meditation and other practices.
4. If you awaken Kundalini spontaneously, prematurely, or both, especially if it was due to psychedelic drugs, you’re doomed to go crazy and/or die. If this happened to you what you mayinstead go through is called a ‘spiritual emergency.’ It is defined as:
“When spiritual seekers or even those who do not consider themselves to be on a spiritual path find themselves experiencing levels of energy and awareness that they are unable to handle and for which they have no reference, then the result can be a state of emergency. In this state a person feels highly vulnerable and oversensitive to incoming stimuli. Typically they feel overwhelmed, fragmented, fearful, confused and disoriented. With their absorption in inner processes, they may not be able to look after even basic self care.” (Karen Harrington, “Kundalini and the Awakening of Spirit”
It is indeed very difficult (I’ve been there) but it does not mean mental illness will ensue or that you will be murdered by Shakti. Neither of these things will occur. You will be fine but it will take some work to ground and to find balance again. There are tons of resources that I have listed in the ‘links’ section of this tumblr that can help provide you with information and guidance.
5. If you have had a spontaneous/premature/drug induced Kundalini awakening, you must fight it or aid it with whatever means you deem to be necessary. First of all, don’t fight it. The more time you spend resisting it, cursing it, hating it, trying to stomp it out with bad feelings or drown it in substances (like drugs and alcohol) the worse off you will be. Secondly, don’t aid it unless through the very careful guidance of a very well-known, highly-respected, tried-and-true teacher. Don’t go listening to just anyone’s advice on the subject. What you can do to aid it is to cease all spiritual practices/activity such as certain types of meditation, breathing techniques (like breath of fire), certain types of yoga (like Kundalini yoga!) or any other things you are involved in that are enflaming the energy. Focus instead on grounding, joyful activities.
6. If you have Kundalini, you musthave a teacher. You can certainly seek one out if you so choose, but it is not necessary. In fact, unless your teacher is the best teacher of all time and understands not only Kundalini thoroughly and without strange, personal dogma, but understands YOU very well, I would say that a teacher is not necessary. They can get in the way and fill your mind with problematic assessments and even more problematic (or dangerous) practices.
7. If you have Kundalini, you will never be ‘normal’ or lead a ‘normal’ life ever again. First of all, what is normal? Kundalini does make career-oriented life, and even highly-functional family life a challenge sometimes. And it can definitely ‘ruin’ some lives for periods of time, depending on what your perception of your life was previous to Kundalini and what connotations you place upon your current spiritual experience. I reiterate: this is perception. But it does not rip one out of normality, since normality is so highly subjective to begin with. Second of all, just as life and consciousness is ever-changing, so is Kundalini. What is being presented as a difficulty now will change with time. The energy ebbs and flows, it comes and goes. It goes through different stages and evolutions. Also, you will learn as you travel how to better navigate the new vistas and challenges Kundalini creates, so it will not always be so overwhelming.
I hope this has helped clear some things up. If I’m missing anything, please feel free to message me.
© Scarlet Phoebe, 2013
According to Physics, energy gets never lost, it is merely transformed.
Doesn’t this remind you of your soul living in this world for now, but going back to its Creator after death?
Your soul that lives forever and is never lost, merely switches time and space.