Tibetan Monks - Big OM of Tibet (by rootsdubman)
Posts tagged Energy.
There are a lot of misconceptions out there about Kundalini awakenings and energy - the range of these can vary between ridiculous to dangerous. It is important to draw the distinction between fact and fiction. Here is a list of common misconceptions.
1. Kundalini energy is sexual in nature, because it draws prana (life force energy) up the Sushumna channel from the root chakra to the brain. Sexual fluid is the most potent form of prana because it is both life-giving and life-holding. When it is used for anything other than its intended purpose (to be ejaculated into a woman to create life - in terms of a male, to foster and grow a new being into existence - in terms of a female) this energy becomes raw potential. In the case of Kundalini, so the late Gopi Krishna thought, this raw potential is drawn against gravity through the chakra system, the endocrine system, nervous system etc, into the brain, and used to rebuild and refine these systems and organs to Kundalini’s ‘fashion’ or ‘plan’ if you will. This is not true. Sexual prana is indeed intense and powerful in nature, but excess of this does not mean Kundalini energy has awakened in the individual. Kundalini energy is fiery and spiritual in nature. Although it does mingle with all of the aforementioned systems, organs and fluids, it is a separate energy.
2. Awakening Kundalini automatically brings about spiritual powers such as ESP, mind-reading, mediumship, forms of astral travel, communication with the divine, etc. Kundalini can invoke these altered states on occasion in certain individuals, but it is not a rite of passage through the serpent fire. Also, these abilities/states can certainly exist separately from a Kundalini experience entirely.
3. Kundalini automatically means one will become enlightened. Because consciousness is change, it is important to remember that enlightenment is not a destination where one can drive one’s psychic car, pay for parking and stay forever and ever once one has done ‘all the right things.’ Enlightenment is a state that one can attain. Zen is within all of us just like Kundalini is within all of us. With Kundalini we may be able to attain the state of Zen/Enlightenment more often, but it is still something we must work at through meditation and other practices.
4. If you awaken Kundalini spontaneously, prematurely, or both, especially if it was due to psychedelic drugs, you’re doomed to go crazy and/or die. If this happened to you what you mayinstead go through is called a ‘spiritual emergency.’ It is defined as:
“When spiritual seekers or even those who do not consider themselves to be on a spiritual path find themselves experiencing levels of energy and awareness that they are unable to handle and for which they have no reference, then the result can be a state of emergency. In this state a person feels highly vulnerable and oversensitive to incoming stimuli. Typically they feel overwhelmed, fragmented, fearful, confused and disoriented. With their absorption in inner processes, they may not be able to look after even basic self care.” (Karen Harrington, “Kundalini and the Awakening of Spirit”
It is indeed very difficult (I’ve been there) but it does not mean mental illness will ensue or that you will be murdered by Shakti. Neither of these things will occur. You will be fine but it will take some work to ground and to find balance again. There are tons of resources that I have listed in the ‘links’ section of this tumblr that can help provide you with information and guidance.
5. If you have had a spontaneous/premature/drug induced Kundalini awakening, you must fight it or aid it with whatever means you deem to be necessary. First of all, don’t fight it. The more time you spend resisting it, cursing it, hating it, trying to stomp it out with bad feelings or drown it in substances (like drugs and alcohol) the worse off you will be. Secondly, don’t aid it unless through the very careful guidance of a very well-known, highly-respected, tried-and-true teacher. Don’t go listening to just anyone’s advice on the subject. What you can do to aid it is to cease all spiritual practices/activity such as certain types of meditation, breathing techniques (like breath of fire), certain types of yoga (like Kundalini yoga!) or any other things you are involved in that are enflaming the energy. Focus instead on grounding, joyful activities.
6. If you have Kundalini, you musthave a teacher. You can certainly seek one out if you so choose, but it is not necessary. In fact, unless your teacher is the best teacher of all time and understands not only Kundalini thoroughly and without strange, personal dogma, but understands YOU very well, I would say that a teacher is not necessary. They can get in the way and fill your mind with problematic assessments and even more problematic (or dangerous) practices.
7. If you have Kundalini, you will never be ‘normal’ or lead a ‘normal’ life ever again. First of all, what is normal? Kundalini does make career-oriented life, and even highly-functional family life a challenge sometimes. And it can definitely ‘ruin’ some lives for periods of time, depending on what your perception of your life was previous to Kundalini and what connotations you place upon your current spiritual experience. I reiterate: this is perception. But it does not rip one out of normality, since normality is so highly subjective to begin with. Second of all, just as life and consciousness is ever-changing, so is Kundalini. What is being presented as a difficulty now will change with time. The energy ebbs and flows, it comes and goes. It goes through different stages and evolutions. Also, you will learn as you travel how to better navigate the new vistas and challenges Kundalini creates, so it will not always be so overwhelming.
I hope this has helped clear some things up. If I’m missing anything, please feel free to message me.
© Scarlet Phoebe, 2013
According to Physics, energy gets never lost, it is merely transformed.
Doesn’t this remind you of your soul living in this world for now, but going back to its Creator after death?
Your soul that lives forever and is never lost, merely switches time and space.
You Don’t “Own” Your Own Genes
Researchers Raise Alarm about Loss of Individual “Genomic Liberty” Due to Gene Patents That May Impact the Era of Personalized Medicine.
Humans don’t “own” their own genes, the cellular chemicals that define who they are and what diseases they might be at risk for. Through more than 40,000 patents on DNA molecules, companies have essentially claimed the entire human genome for profit, report two researchers who analyzed the patents on human DNA. Their study, published March 25 in the journal Genome Medicine, raises an alarm about the loss of individual “genomic liberty.”
“If these patents are enforced, our genomic liberty is lost,” says Dr. Mason, an assistant professor of physiology and biophysics and computational genomics in computational biomedicine at the Institute for Computational Biomedicine at Weill Cornell. “Just as we enter the era of personalized medicine, we are ironically living in the most restrictive age of genomics. You have to ask, how is it possible that my doctor cannot look at my DNA without being concerned about patent infringement?”
And it goes even way out beyond that…
Just think about that.
Viktor Schauberger ~ Comprehend & Copy Nature ~ Documentary
Viktor Schauberger was to water what Nikola Tesla was to electricity. If you’de like to have a deeper understanding of water and its importance and its magic, give this a watch. Pretty awesome stuff.
Things I enjoy doing that are good for me, fellow earth-beings, and the environment..
-walking wherever possible
-eating little to no animal products
-using recycled newspaper pet litter
reusing materials for art or household organizing,
reducing electricity usage
-taking care of/connecting with plants and animals
-being kind and respectful of all that is
There are two things you can do with the things that flow into your life: You can “appreciate” them or you can “depreciate” them.
To depreciate them is to complain and resonate bitterness and resentment. Which ultimately corrodes that link between you and Source and sort of blocks that flow of blessings. Gratitude is such an important virtue to possess. To be in a state where, rather than constantly striving, yet, never arriving, you are in a state of knowing that the less you want the more you have. Gratitude keeps you linked to that universal Source of perfection in which you emanate from and allows blessings to continually flow into your life. And I mean gratitude for everything. Even what you see as so the so called “grief” that may sometimes accompany you on your path. As Rumi said, “I saw grief drinking a cup of sorrow and called out, ‘It tastes sweet, does it not?’ ‘You’ve caught me,’ grief answered, ‘and you’ve ruined my business, how can I sell sorrow when you know it’s a blessing?” The hardest part about gratitude for many is learning to be grateful for that which shows up in your life which you may not have wanted or see to be a curse. As Dr. Wayne Dyer once explained if you ask most alcoholics or drug addicts if they regret their days of addiction the most common response you’ll get is something like “No, those days were the greatest teach I ever had.” And so it is with any other pain and suffering that may arise in your life. Everything on the polar spectrum has its opposites. You can’t truly know good without experiencing bad. You can’t truly come to know Light without having experienced its opposite Dark. The purpose of your incarnation in this physical body is so that you may know WHO YOU REALLY ARE and WHERE YOU CAME FROM so you may remember and return and truly know it for the first time. Just as the candle basking in rays of sunlight does not know its true essence. But in the dark night gets to experience its TRUE GLORY! So this is my PLEA to you. Rather than seeing those dark times and the grief as a curse learn to see it as a blessing and be grateful for them. For those times may just be your greatest teacher in life.
Any month that starts out with the Catholic Pope’s retirement, hospitalization of the Queen of England, and the US government in sequester promises to be interesting. That has happened in the first three days of March and it’s going to be a long month.
In January we adapted to the post-2012 energies, tired and a little disillusioned and disappointed. In February we discovered all of the blocks that have limited us, including our soul wounds, karmic cycles, partners, beliefs and distractions. It was a tough month as we processed one thing after another.
And now we have March and it will definitely be a mixed bag of madness and mayhem with a lot of truth, insights and validation. We also have the year’s most powerful date in March, the 22nd, which heralds the end of 3D (as in the energy supporting 3D will be over). We’ll be celebrating that at the EVOLVE Now Summit event in Hot Springs, March 22 to 24, 2013. I hope you can be there too! Learn more about it here.
For a month now I have been writing that the March 22 Equinox is the end of 3D, which means that it’s the end of 3D polarity and separation. We will still be in the third dimension, but with easier access to multiple dimensions and portals. The veils are gone, now we can see and be it all, with no restrictions other than those we impose on ourselves.
The Pope and the Queen of England represent the masculine and feminine polarity of 3D, respectively. And prior to being hospitalized, it was reported that Queen Elizabeth is being audited by the British Government, who are thinking of removing her from the national budget.
Considering that the British Empire is an extension of the Roman Empire (Londinium, now London, was a major Roman capital), and the Queen owns 1/6 of the world’s land (yes, it’s true) while the Pope owns a little less (between the two they own nearly half of the land in the world), the implications are enormous. And popes don’t resign; the last one happened over 600 years ago. There are no accidents, especially not now.
In the 2013 Predictions, which you can read here, I wrote that 2013 was the year of Divine Power and Truth. The door to truth will begin to open this month and it is probably not going to be very pretty. Many people will be angry, scared, confused and bewildered when they learn of how shaky the foundations on which they have based their own truths are.
3D will not unfold quietly, like a lotus flower closing, it is collapsing on itself, under the weight of the greed, power, domination and control that have sustained it for eons. There is no more energy to empower this paradigm so it’s going away. As it falls, we must be ready with our new paradigms of self empowerment, intentions for a world built on a foundation of connection (and thus equality), love, peace and joy and our own alignment with this as our personal paradigm. This is a great month to start that because the 3D paradigm collapse is gaining momentum every day, please don’t get into the fear, as everything is always in divine order.
March is the month to integrate with our Divine Power but we have to tread very carefully here. The old models of power were built on the principles of ‘power over’ or ‘taking power from’ someone or something. The 3D power paradigm is a ‘power vampire’ that feeds off of the others’ power.
Divine power is an Ascended concept that arises from within, is empowered through our Source connection, and is the expression of our God Light. It cannot exist without our Source connection and is expanded within a balance of giving and receiving. We can’t take it away from someone else or have it taken away from us. If we don’t use it, it stays dormant until we are ready for it.
But we can’t trade one despot for another. Divine power doesn’t take care of us, it sustains us. It doesn’t feed us in exchange for the promise of our power, it nourishes us when we feed ourselves through our own self-empowerment. It will bless us with Unconditional Love but it won’t stop us from hurting ourselves, if that is what we choose to do. Divine Power isn’t going to rush in and take care of the ‘bad’ guys, but it will support our intention for joy, abundance, love and peace in the world, all of which will further assist in the collapse of the 3D paradigm.
In March we will get a big dose of truth, which may be bitter medicine at times, both personally and globally, and we will have opportunities to try out our Divine Power. As the 3D paradigm collapses, it is our collective intention for what we want to see and be in the world that will assist in a more orderly transition from ‘old’ world to the new.
Avoid focusing on the negative because we can realize negativity only when we’re observing it from a different plane. It’s a reason for celebration, not tears or fear. We’re also gearing up for the next Uranus Pluto square in May which is going to be empowered this month with a stellium in Aries (all of you Aries be ready for some action). We’ve spent the last two months in our dark spiritual cellars, now we can come charging out with new intentions, new possibilities and new energy to take empowered action.
The Equinox on March 22nd is one of the most powerful days of the year and officially marks the end of 3D which may or may not happen with a big bang, just pay attention to what goes on around you and respond, rather than react, be detached and remember that the most important things in your life, your Source of power, can never be taken away from you. Be loving towards yourselves and to help you with this month’s energies, I’m sharing my favorite empowering affirmation with you, a gift from Archangel Uriel:
I am divinely guided, connected, secure and protected in all ways and in all things.
Have a wonderful month.
WE ARE VIBRATIONAL BEINGS
“Know thy self” It’s time to KNOW what our body is really made of and how it TRULY functions!
FEELINGS = VIBRATION, VIBRATION, VIBRATION, VIBRATION = LAW OF ATTRACTION!
BE VERY SELECTIVE AS TO WHERE YOU PLACE UR ATTENTION! U GOT INFINITE% FREE WILL!
THE SEVEN CENTERS OF CONSCIOUSNESS
1. THE SECURITY CENTER. This Center makes you preoccupied with food, shelter, or whatever you equate with your personal security. This programming forces your consciousness to be dominated by your continuous battle to get “enough” from the world in order to feel secure.
2. THE SENSATION CENTER. This Center is concerned with finding happiness in life by providing yourself with more and better pleasurable sensations and activities. For many people, sex is the most appealing of all sensations. Other addictive sensations may include the sound of music, the taste of food, etc.
3. THE POWER CENTER. When your consciousness is focused on this Center, you are concerned with dominating people and situations and increasing your prestige, wealth, and pride — in addition to thousands of more subtle forms of hierarchy, manipulation, and control.
4. THE LOVE CENTER. At this Center you are transcending subject-object relationships and are learning to see the world with the feelings and harmonies of flowing acceptance. You see yourself in everyone — and everyone in yourself. You feel compassion for the suffering of those caught in the dramas of security, sensation, and power. You are beginning to love and accept everyone unconditionally — even yourself.
5. THE CORNUCOPIA CENTER. When your consciousness is illuminated by this Center, you experience the friendliness of the world you are creating. You begin to realize that you’ve always lived in a perfect world. To the degree that you still have addictions, the perfection lies in giving you the experience you need to get free of your emotion-backed demands. As you reprogram your addictions, the perfection will be experienced as a continuous enjoyment of the here and now in your life. As you become more loving and accepting, the world becomes a “horn of plenty” that gives you more than you need to be happy.
6. THE CONSClOUS-AWARENESS CENTER. It is liberating to have a Center from which your Conscious-awareness watches your body and mind perform on the lower five centers. This is a meta-center from which you non-judgmentally witness the drama of your body and mind. From this Center of Centers, you learn to impartially observe your social roles and life games from a place that is free from fear and vulnerability.
7. THE COSMIC CONSCIOUSNESS CENTER. When you live fully in the Sixth Center of Consciousness, you are ready to transcend self-awareness and become pure awareness. At this ultimate level, you are one with everything — you are love, peace, energy, beauty, wisdom, clarity, effectiveness, and oneness.
- Ken Keyes Jr. ”The Handbook to Higher Consciousness”
A few numbers that have been jumping out at me consecutively as of late:
Athene’s Theory of Everything
In this video, several scientific findings are woven together to explain our reality, both psychologically and in terms of quantum mechanics.
From what I’ve studied in school of cognitive science and quantum theory, all of this is true while being grounded in scientific fact.
Take a look! There’s a lot to learn here.